Thursday, April 19, 2012

#FlatIronProblems


I love trying new products. And when my lovely flatiron of less than ONE YEAR started giving me problems with heating, I began pestering all of my friends to let me borrow theirs. Before I know it, the Ergo flatiron made its way into my bathroom entourage. I can only describe this flat iron with one word: LIFESAVER. I've been using it everyday for about two weeks now and based on my experience with it so far, I can honestly say that I will never purchase another flat iron ever again. This flat iron heats up in about 30 seconds. And not  just a little heat, it gets REALLY HOT. Hot enough to tame my unruly, frizzy curls! It used to take me about 35-40 minutes to completely straighten my hair. With this ErGo, it only took 20 minutes. And believe me, I timed it! I also love it because its the perfect size. Its not bulky or thick, or too small either. I can easily create waves and ribbon curls with it because its so easy to twist within sections. I have a feeling that I won't be needing another flat iron for a long time! In the mean time, I'm coming up with excuses not to give it back to my friend :)  

How my hair looks au natural. Notice the frizziness :/
How it looked after I straightened it with the ERGO. Super shiny and best of all, super STRAIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment