Monday, June 4, 2012

2012 MTV Movie Awards - Best and Worst Dressed!

The MTV Movie Awards aired last night and as usual, the hottest stars brought out all the stops on the red carpet. The 'anything goes' vibe of MTV Movie Awards is what separates it from those other awards shows and is the main reason why I love checking out all the fashions. From ultra sexy pant-suits to red hot minis, most of last nights fashions were definitely drool-worthy, if I must say so myself! Here are a few of my favorite looks from the red carpet and a few looks I thought were as disappointing as the lack of action during the acceptance for 'Best Kiss'. Hold on to your golden popcorn!

Charlize Theron STUNNED in a very elegant, yet sexy red Lanvin dress. I have to say, I really love everything about this dress. The shape, the color, the way it makes her look so effortlessly chic. Charlize is the queen of red carpet fashion wonders and this look certainly made the Hollywood newcomers know the glam goddess is here to stay.


Anyone who knows me, knows how obsessed I am with menswear inspired fashion for women. That being said, I absolutely loved Shailene Woodley's black pant and vest combo by Stella McCartney. It was classic, it was sexy, and it definitely turned heads on the red carpet! Her messy-chic fishtail braid was perfect for the summer show and proved that you don't need a fancy undo to rock a red carpet!



Although she skipped the red carpet this year, Jennifer Aniston looked amazing in this fitted leather Valentino number. She paired it with ultra-sexy stripy sandals to complete the look and lengthen those long, toned legs. She definitely edged it up for this occasion and she proved that not only does she do elegant hollywood glam well, but she can rock the leather with the rest of 'em!

Not all that glittered was golden last night. My three worst looks go to Jessica Biel, Kristen Stewart and Crystal Reed. I'm not sure what these three were thinking with these looks so I'll let you guys write your own captions! Let me know what you think of last nights red carpet show down and as always, keep an eye out for upcoming blogs on everything fashion, beaty, and hair! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment